[Mapserver-users] List Question RFC

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 13:49:59 EDT 2003

Well I do not have a clue what the Digest Mode is all about
or do i know if this is related:

But when i post a question to the list it seems like the
answers are comming in before my post is in my email. I
sometimes even get a reply where person1 has been
commenting on my question and than person2 is making
comments about what person1 has posted and i still have not
seen my original post in my email. Or sometimes i will not
get person1's comments untill after person2 has commented
on person1's post.

Ha ha is that clear.
Cheers
Randy