[Mapserver-users] PHP Mapscript query results in new window

Joe Smith joe at poconogis.com
Fri Jul 25 13:01:39 EDT 2003

I used the gmap demo and got multiple item querying working, and I also got
the results to display in a popup window.  However, I did it by editing the
GmapDumpQueryResults() function to put "popWin.document.write();" around
everything it printed so the results are written to the popWin window as it
runs through the javascript.  The result is that the html source is pretty
ugly.  Does anyone know a better way of displaying query results in a popup
window (possibly using the mapfile's template)?  I'm using mapserver 3.6.6.

Thanks,
Joe