[Mapserver-users] php.exe crash with drawQuery

W. Steph chewbizz at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 10:22:48 EDT 2003

Hello again !

I have a problem with $map->drawQuery() with mapscript 4 : here is my
php-mapscript code :
[$queryzone = ..]
if ($queryselectmode == "clic")
{
  $success=@$qlay->queryByPoint($queryzone,MS_MULTIPLE,-1);
}
else
{
  $success=@$qlay->queryByRect($queryzone);
}
if ($success==MS_SUCCESS)
{
  for ($o=0; $o<$qlay->getNumResults(); $o++)
  {
    $rcmo = $qlay->getResult($o);
    $queryresults[$qlay->name][$o] = $rcmo->shapeindex;
  }
  $querysucceed=true;
}
[...]
if ($querysucceed)
{
  $querymap = $map->drawQuery();
  $querymapimg = $querymap->SaveWebImage(MS_JPG,1,1,$quality);
}

This code makes php.exe crash on the line $querymap = $map->drawQuery();
(with querybypoint _and_ querybyrect) with numerous different test cases.
But it worked with previous versions...
I found in the mapServer Wikki that there where MapFiles changes in 4.0, and
I saw ITEMQUERY and ITEMNQUERY : I don't have these in my mapfile, and I
don't know what they are used for (I found nothing about it in the mapFile
reference). Maybe my problem could be solved with this ? Also, I didn't
change anything in my mapfiles since I use mapserver 4.0; maybe there are
other things to do but I can't understand everything very well on the
wikki's migration guide.
Can somebody help ?

Thanks a lot
Steph