[Mapserver-users] Fw: Setting up a custom projection object in MapEdit

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 29 09:47:54 EDT 2003

This is not directly related to MapServer or PROJ, it must be something
related either to MapLab or your PHP settings (I think there are some
PHP settings to automatically escape strings and you may have enabled
them).  First thing to try would be making sure that you're running the
latest version of MapLab, and if the problem persists then try the
maplab-users list, maybe someone on that list will have already seen
this and will have some hints to offer.

Daniel