AW: [Mapserver-users] WMS GetFeatureInfo

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 30 14:21:43 EDT 2003

As per the WMS spec: specify FEATURE_COUNT=<something> in the URL with a
value corresponding to the max number of results you want.  The default
number of results returned if FEATURE_COUNT is not specified is 1.

If you use the MapScript $layer->getWMSFeatureInfoURL() function then
pass the value via the featureCount argument.

Daniel