[Mapserver-users] Installation: Couldn't find gdal-config

Pericles Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Wed Jul 30 18:19:49 EDT 2003

I remember running into this problem recently while trying to compile
MapServer 4 beta2 on FreeBSD... (I've since abandoned that one as I
don't really have time to play). Anyway, I ran configure with
"--with-ogr=/path/to/gdal-config --with-gdal=/path/to/gdal-config" and it
worked.  Try it if you haven't yet.

Good luck!
-Perry N.