[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Thu Jul 31 13:00:15 EDT 2003

If you view lat/long as a point you can query a street layer by using
the "tolerance" on the layer and doing a query.
However I don't believe it returns the "closest", but you should be able
to find discussion on this in the archives.
Lowell

The following message was sent by "Hermie" <hartr at 3logix.com.au> on Thu,
31 Jul 2003 18:43:45 +1000.