[Mapserver-users] Nothing raster (tiff,jpeg) comes out

Siki Zoltan siki at bme-geod.agt.bme.hu
Thu Jul 31 18:33:03 EDT 2003

Dear Zainal,

You gave us few details, so I can make only suggestions.

Does mapserver support the used raster format?
Check mapserv -v

Do you have world file along with your raster image?
If you have GeoTiff no need for world file.
See Raster howto at mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/raster-howto.html

What is the status of the layer?
If it is ON then you will see it if you specify the layer name in the
query string e.g.
www.somewhere/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=your_map_file&layer=layer_name

Does the extent of the map and the raster fits?

If these don't help give us more information.

Hi,
Zoltan Siki