[mapserver-users] 4.0 win32 binaries, no Oracle?

Pericles S. Nacionales nacional at cbs.umn.edu
Wed Jun 11 17:50:17 EDT 2003

Hi there!  Oracle Spatial support isn't available because I don't have
client libraries to compile against.  You might want to check if DM
Solutions has a binary with Oracle spatial support.  Their download web
site is http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/mapserver/dl/

If you have a client library for Oracle Spatial, I'll try to compile it
for you.

-Perry N.

On Wed, 2003-06-11 at 12:15, Bart van den Eijnden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any reason why the 4.0 beta 1 binaries on the website do not have
> the mapserver native Oracle Spatial support?
>
> Should we use Oracle Spatial through OGR?
>
> Thanks,
> Bart
Pericles S. Nacionales <nacional at biosci.cbs.umn.edu>
University of Minnesota