[Mapserver-users] HTML Legend with Mapplet and SWAP

Mapserver mapserver at gismap.ch
Thu Jun 12 12:47:45 EDT 2003

Hi list

I'm using the mapserver-cgi with java-applets like rosa, mapplet and jbox
and I use swap because of the known advantages (no reload of the hole page,
etc...). In my opinion the html-legends are a very powerful way to take
control of the different layers. That's the reason why I would like to
integrate the html-legend-management into my mapserver-applications.
Who made experiences with that combination (java-applets + swap +
HTML-Legend)? Is it easy to implement?

Thanks for help...
Roman