[Mapserver-users] Map Size

Lowther, David W dlowther at ou.edu
Sun Mar 2 08:53:50 EST 2003

this is basically what I am using... this may appear a bit convoluted, but
its yanked from a couple of different places. the first half is what i do
when someone clicks the mapsize - and then i refresh the map (which is the
second half).

function sizemap(x,y){
msForm=(set to mapserver form);
msForm.mapsize.value= x + " " + y;
msForm.centerx.value = x/2;
msForm.centery.value = y/2;

msForm.mode.value="browse";
msForm.imgxy.value= msForm.centerx.value + ' ' + msForm.centery.value;
msForm.imgbox.value="-1 -1 -1 -1";
msForm.zoom.value=0;
msForm.submit();
}