[Mapserver-users] PERL mapscript polygon shapefile creation

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Mar 3 00:18:44 EST 2003

Yes, the code for creating a circle polygon based on a center point and a radius is at:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PerlMapScriptExamples35ex9
It also turns out that I had a bug/feature in that code where the closing line segment was never written to the shape but the shape closed anyways!?
As strange as it may seem the code works.
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Joe Bussell <joe at otsys.com> on Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:41:56 -0800.