[Mapserver-users] MapScript, help starting? (continued)

Dana Quinn dana at nextbus.com
Mon Mar 3 15:44:30 EST 2003

Sorry if I'm coming to this late, I don't know what problems you've
had previously, but not having PNG and JPEG support when you use
Perl Mapscript sounds like some sort of build issue, does your
perl mapscript build link against all the proper libs to get
PNG and JPEG support?

Are you running this on some sort of unix?

dana