Antwort: [Mapserver-users] TAB to WLD conversion

Gunter.Rieth at stadt.mainz.de Gunter.Rieth at stadt.mainz.de
Tue Mar 4 07:45:57 EST 2003

HI,

there is somewhere a MI-mbx called:     tab2tfw-272.mbx  ( I'll try to
send it with this mail ?!),
but in some Mapserver Versions (maybe 3.6.3  with ogr support) I was able
to use MapInfo Raster TABs without TFW-file

Greetings and good luck

Gunter Rieth

Kommunale Datenzentrale Mainz
-Eigenbetrieb der Stadt Mainz-