[Mapserver-users] query

Srinivas Reddy csr at rboxtech.com
Wed Mar 5 23:34:46 EST 2003

Thanks Eric,
But i like to display the query resutls in the same page. I
written like this
$mappointq = ms_newpointObj();
$mappointq->setXY($map_x,$map_y);
$mappointq->setXY($map->width / 2,$map->height / 2);

 for ($ilayer=0; $ilayer<=$map->numlayers; $ilayer++)
 {
   $selLayer = $map->GetLayer($ilayer);

  $queryResult = $selLayer->queryByPoint($mappointq, MS_MULTIPLE, -1);
}

for the above code i did not get any results. So how can i get the results
form the layer? Can anyone help this point.