[Mapserver-users] query

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Thu Mar 6 01:30:00 EST 2003

I have only taken a cursory glance at your code but:

	$mappointq->setXY($map_x,$map_y);
	$mappointq->setXY($map->width / 2,$map->height / 2);

Won't this set your query point to *only* the latter?
And this won't be in map coordinates, but page coordinates.

Maybe try manually setting to known coordinates and test that
you are actually getting results back before trying to read them:

	$mappointq->setXY(-36.25,145.30);	// pick a known good coordinate

	for ($ilayer=0; $ilayer<=$map->numlayers; $ilayer++)
	{
		$selLayer = $map->GetLayer($ilayer);
		// you'll get output in your web browser here if no
		// results are being returned.
		$selLayer->queryByPoint($mappointq, MS_MULTIPLE, -1);
	}

Hope this helps,

Antti