[Mapserver-users] Help Request / datum shifts

Kieran J. Ames kames at keyspanenergy.com
Thu Mar 6 10:20:05 EST 2003

Thanks Ed. I reviewed the page, only to discover the next obstacle. I don't have Microsoft
Visual C++, nor would I know what to do with it if I did. :-(
I downloaded ms36gif_wms.zip  from http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/win32binaries.html . That
page indicates Proj.4 projection support.
Will mapserv -v give any indication as to whether or not datum shift support is included?
Kieran