[Mapserver-users] setFilter() Mapscript

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Thu Mar 6 11:00:26 EST 2003

Sven,

Read the mapfile reference, the argument to setFilter() is a string
and should be either a mapserver regular expression or an SQL WHERE
clause.

As for resetting filter to its original state: I assume you mean a
NULL state?  Something like this:

    layer.setFilter(None)

Yes?  This cannot be done at present, but if you log into the
Mapserver bug tracker through the link on the mapserver home page
and enter this as a feature request for mapscript, I'll be happy to
add this to mapscript.

peace,
Sean