[Mapserver-users] Help Request / datum shifts

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Mar 6 16:17:54 EST 2003

Kieran J. Ames wrote:
> So, I'm back where I started, perhaps a little more knowledgable. I restate my
> offer that if someone would help me make this go, I'd be happy to bring together
> necessary documentation and data files for a beginning user that would chronicle
> the problem and solution and enable them to reverse engineer themselves into
> understanding.
>
> Thanks again to everyone.
> Kieran

Kieran,

I have prepared the binary build, with the full suite of NAD27 grid shift
files, and put it on the PROJ.4 ftp site.  Details on getting and installing
it are in the Wiki:

   http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?WindowProjHowTo

Please update if there are errors or ask me if you have questions.

Best regards,