AW: [Mapserver-users] itemquery on Mapserver 3.6

Thomas Zerweck tzerweck at zebris.com
Mon Mar 10 08:38:24 EST 2003

Hi,
the layer is defined by the qlayer-statement, and that seems to work since the selected (wrong) feature is a feature of this layer. The regex stuff might be the problem, since in the doku they say the filter string must be a Mapserver regular expression. However, I tried it with  document.mapserv.filter.value="/Munich/" which didn't help. Is there an error in my regular expression?