[Mapserver-users] Can mapserver or mapscript EDIT SHAPE FILES ONLINE

Edgar Romero edgarrm at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 10:49:08 EST 2003

I am very interest in developing a online shape file editor, a really simple
version of what an editing tool like AUTOCAD could do.

I am researching just to see if a can adopt an existing application as the
base in which i could construct my application. I would like to know if
Mapserver with mapscript could do the job integrated with some JavaScript or
applet?....

Does anybody had develop something like this?

Please advise if someone know a better way of doing this or an already
develop application that does this even though is not a freeware or open
source project

Edgar Romero Maciel