[Mapserver-users] Perl Mapscript - render shapefile with no m ap

Sean Gillies sgillies at frii.com
Tue Mar 11 12:19:17 EST 2003

Drew,

Like I said in my email: I omitted necessary attributes.  My example is
not complete.  I develop mapscript apps with Python rather than Perl,
so I don't have any working examples for you.

Your best bet is to look at a mapfile that works with the CGI mapserver.
Then, following the instructions on the Perl mapscript documentation,
translate the mapfile directives into Perl statements.  Also, check the
mailing list archives, there are likely to be several good examples of
Perl mapscript apps.

peace,
Sean

--