[Mapserver-users] why does my raster layer turn my shapefile layer gray?

Chris Black cblack at CalAcademy.Org
Tue Mar 11 14:26:39 EST 2003

Thanks for the tips.  Right now I'm in a proof-of-concept phase, so
optimization will wait until the final interface is decided -- if the
client doesn't like my shaded relief map and wants something else, like
political entities, there's no need to worry about how to handle the
relief map.  I'll look at your thoughts again when I've got my map
layers finalized.

-- Chris