[Mapserver-users] A suggestion for list divisions

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Mar 11 19:44:17 EST 2003

Dan Harris wrote:
> While others have mentioned client filtering also, I don't believe this
> is an option.  It's the topicality of the posts that I'm suggesting

I dunno, I have all my lists filtered into their own mailboxes, so when
I want to read mapserver-users, I just go to that folder, and skim over
the subjects for things interesting to me (like, say, postgis) and then
delete the rest. It's not so onerous. The key is to get the list mail
out of the main inbox.
P.

--
       __