[Mapserver-users] MINSCALE in webobj

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Mon Mar 17 06:29:50 EST 2003

<snip>
> MINSCALE/MAXSCALE in the WEB object apply to the mapserv CGI only.  In
> MapScript you have to handle this check yourself.

Then, to ease this checking, is the value of minscale from the mapfile present
in php_mapscript as a member of the map-object? According to the reference
docs, it's not. To enable me to do my own check with php now would require me
to hardcode the minscale value in my php code, which is not what I prefer. I
am trying to write more or less generic code, which I don't have to change
when I change my mapfiles... If I can acces the minscale value from
mapscript, please point me in the right direction... If I cannot, I will add
this as a feature request to bugzilla.

Vincent.