[Mapserver-users] mask

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Mon Mar 17 09:42:38 EST 2003

Yes, you can draw the political boundaries first (say in yellow) and then draw the oceans (in say blue) on top and it will mask the underlying boundaries.
The exception to that is if you use the TRANSPARENCY option in a given layer.
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by John Hagstrand <john.hagstrand at interageresearch.com> on Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:09:26 -0600.