[Mapserver-users] 3.7 Basic QUERY Functionality

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Mar 17 13:21:52 EST 2003

Last I checked that was working just fine, although that was when
testing
joins. I may have screwed up when no joins are present. Lemme look and
get back to you...

Steve

>>> "Ed McNierney" <ed at topozone.com> 03/17/03 11:52AM >>>
Folks -

I think I'm overlooking something obvious, but I cannot get
old-fashioned "mode=query" functionality to work in 3.7 (current
build).
I have an application that's been migrated from 3.6, and when I do a
spatial query I get an "incomplete headers" CGI error.  I'm setting up
debugging environment now, but this must be a problem someone else has
seen.  I thought it might be a problem with my build setup, but I get
the same result with the precompiled Windows binaries.  This is a very
simple "click on a polygon and get a query template map" app - what am
missing?  Examples of working 3.7 queries with relevant MAP file
fragments would be welcome.

-          Ed