[Mapserver-users] (Fwd) about tileindex shp

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Tue Mar 18 03:40:40 EST 2003

Chen,

did you try this already with a map file with *only* the tiled raster layer?
My first guess is that you should have 'STATUS DEFAULT' instead of 'STATUS ON'
in you layer object. Mapserver shows some - to beginners - unexpected
behaviour concerning the STATUS option... Kind of mapserver-users-initiation
rite, I think. You got to pass it sometime when you start working with
mapserver.
Please try changing on to default. If nothing happens, post again.

BTW I hope this is just a test of you, 'cause creating a tiled layer with only
one tile does not make really much sense in terms of performance gain...

Regards,
Vincent Schut.

--
Vincent Schut (schut at sarvision.com)