[Mapserver-users] mapserver templates

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Tue Mar 18 03:28:00 EST 2003

Grant,
I don't think [layers] will work in a template file.
But [layername_select]  or [layername_check] will be set correctly by
mapserv.  Here is an example from the tutorial:

<select multiple name="layer">
        <option value="water" [water_select]> Water Features
        <option value="roads" [roads_select]> Transportation
        <option value="states" [states_select]> State Boundaries
        <option value="state_label" [state_label_select]> State Labels
      </select>

You can do your form however you like, but the end result for the form
submission must be &layer=layername1&layer=layername2 ... etc. or
&layers=layername1+layername2+layername3 etc.  When the form is parsed
[layername1_select] will be set to "SELECTED" and [layername1_check]
will be set to "CHECKED".

Eric Bridger
www.gomoos.org