[Mapserver-users] Fw: Mapscript from command line

Paul Dymecki millardymecki at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 18 13:46:49 EST 2003

 Hi all,
     I'm finally running a mapscript program from the command line, but have
had to remove my projection object(init=epsg:42304) from the map file to get
it to work.  Does anyone know what the mechanism is for init epsg and why it
might not like being run from the the dos prompt?  I've already tried the
obvious ie putting my Proj dir in the PROJ_LIB environment variable but this
does'nt seem to make any difference.
thx for any insights,
 Paul