[Mapserver-users] Cartografie

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Fri Mar 21 07:40:36 EST 2003

As I master (well, what's mastering...) both languages I'll try to add a
better translation of the important part of the message than the (automatic?)
one below. Here it comes:

Hi List !

<snip>
I have a question: Does anyone know of a cartography programm that's freeware
or shareware and that can be used to create maps?

I made an internetsite: www.cartoweb.de , where one can find my first trial of
using mapserver.

Regards,
Stephan Krauß