[Mapserver-users] Reference map with more then one class

Roger Boily boily at bsw.org
Tue Mar 25 13:28:38 EST 2003

Hi ,
looking forward in this problem, I found that if the class'name is not set,
class won't show up in legend. That's ok. So, I eliminated the class'name
in the map file and I tried to set a name to the
class with this cgi command:
&map_layer_class_1_status=ON&map_layer_class_1_name=class1
But it does not work. Is anybody  has an idea with wath I'm doing wrong?
Thanks, Roger