[Mapserver-users] Re: Query data PHP/Mapscript

Jim Burnett r000t at adelphia.net
Wed Mar 26 08:36:26 EST 2003

I am pretty sure the are NOT dbase files, however mapserver reads them just
fine when querying the map. What I want to do is query these files without
displaying a map, but show the results of thedata found. Currently I put the
data in mysql, but I want to make my application 100% mapserver driven. Then
I just search on the mysql database  using sql. So thats what I want to do
with mapserver.

-Jim