[Mapserver-users] World map projections without inverse projection

Jan Hartmann jhart at frw.uva.nl
Wed Mar 26 11:03:34 EST 2003

No, it segfaults. Actually, I think those projections are mainly used
for whole-world maps, so skipping the rectangle search and returning a
default (like -18000000 -9000000 18000000 9000000 ) would make some sort
of sense. From what I saw in msproject.c, a few lines at the beginning
of  msProject() would do. I'll try it out for myself; I need a few
illustrations for these projections.