[mapserver-users] cascading mapserver

Bart van den Eijnden bart.van.den.eijnden at geodan.nl
Thu Mar 27 11:39:27 EST 2003

Hi,

thanks all for the answers.

The only problem is that my vendor specific parameter (query_params) is not
static, it is dynamic. Everytime the client makes a selection, a different
where clause (like ID = 30) is sent in the query_params part of the
request.

Does anybody know if OGC has something in their specification for
dynamically querying WMS layers and retrieving the selection e.g. in red in
the image retrieved?

Thanks,
Bart

--