[Mapserver-users] (no subject)

mapserv at dinequest.us mapserv at dinequest.us
Fri Mar 28 13:39:33 EST 2003

still no luck with the "../httpdocs/data/".

perhaps my ISP may have a strange permission setting in apache or some other
apache CGI issue that i'm unaware of because it works on my box i have set up
with the same mapserv static binary, using the same mapfile (different dirs of
course), under the same version of apache (1.3.27).

or it might be to do with the url string? Does mapserver know to send the image
back to the url source? That seems like a big "Duh", but there is obviously
something i'm missing that's causing the "premature end of script headers"
error, and i'm pretty sure it doesn't have to do with the map file...