[Mapserver-users] RASTER and MAXSCALE

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Mon Mar 31 02:39:31 EST 2003

Didier,

if you mean to have the same raster layer defined for several zoom levels
using min/maxscale, yes this is possible. There is no reason why this should
be different for raster and vector layers. In fact, when using large rasters
it can improve mapserver performance significantly...

Regards,
Vincent Schut.