[Mapserver-users] displaying two rasters image files

fx gamoy fx.gamoy at mapxplore.com
Mon Mar 31 04:32:32 EST 2003

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2F770.D64FD870

hello everybody,
i am trying to display a raster layer on mapserver 3.6.2.
i use the GDAL interface to georeference the rasters directly (with =
Mapinfo TAB).
I ve first tested two TAB files with same proj (with raster =
georeferenced). Using Mapinfo the two rasters are very well =
georeferenced but when i display them with mapserver i can notice an =
offset between the two rasters.
Any idea or suggestion?
thanks
fx gamoy

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2F770.D64FD870

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hello everybody,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i am trying to display a raster =
layer&nbsp;on=20
mapserver 3.6.2.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>i use the GDAL interface to georeference the rasters directly (with =
Mapinfo=20
TAB).</DIV>
<DIV>I ve first tested two TAB files with same proj (with raster =
georeferenced).=20
Using Mapinfo the two rasters are very well georeferenced but when i =
display=20
them&nbsp;with mapserver i can notice an offset between the two =
rasters.</DIV>
<DIV>Any idea or suggestion?</DIV>
<DIV>thanks</DIV>
<DIV>fx gamoy</DIV></BODY></HTML>