[Mapserver-users] php/mapscript documentation

Matt Doggett mdoggett at coas.oregonstate.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:18:50 EST 2003

While I have plenty of programming experience, I'm new to Mapserver and
php/mapscript.  So far I've found the documentation describing the
dozens of objects, methods, and attributes relevant to php/mapscript but
I haven't seen much in the way of good tutorials or examples that really
show what php/mapscript looks like in practice with real examples.  Can
anyone point me to a good place to go to learn this?

Thanks.

Matt
(RedHat8.0, Apache2.0, Mapserver 3.6.4, Php4.3.2rc1)

Matt Doggett
Spatial Climate Analysis Service
Oregon State University
316 Strand Ag Hall