[Mapserver-users] quick question is this possible?

Eric Bridger eric at gomoos.org
Mon Mar 31 11:54:42 EST 2003

The short answer is yes.  All that is possible. I have done it using
Perl mapscript so I'm sure it's possible with PHP. Sorry it's not yet
publicly available.

You'll need county shape files for your state which are available at:
http://www.esri.com/data/download/census2000_tigerline/index.html

Eric Bridger
Gulf of Maine Ocean Observing System www.gomoos.org