[Mapserver-users] Multiple mapserver compilation on the same computer

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Mon Mar 31 18:35:14 EST 2003

I have several 3.7 versions I am playing with.

php_mapscript.so is a symlink to my current default version
(say php_mapscript.3.6.4.so) and then I have others like
"php_mapscript.3.7.030127.so" which I can use by name:

	dl("php_mapscript.3.7.030127.so");

Basicially compile as per normal then rename the .so. Just remember
to keep notes on you configure options in case you want to replicate
a build. :o)

Antti