[Mapserver-users] bug on PHPDynLegend wiki post?

Charlton Purvis cpurvis at asg.sc.edu
Thu May 1 13:54:35 EDT 2003

Hi, Chip:

Infinite thanks for your dynamic legend PHP post
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPDynLegend).  It's
great!

I have one thought, though.

You draw the map . . .

  $img = $map->draw();
  $url = $img->saveWebImage(MS_PNG, $map->transparent, $map->interlace,
50);

. . . at the very beginning of your .php -- before you run down the
legend checkboxes where you turn layers on and off.

Shouldn't this be toward the end, say, near the . . .

  include($path_to_legend . "legend.php");

. . . line after you've set the layers in the $map?

I might be missing something, but w/o moving the draw(), all I got was
whatever the .map file defined.

Again, thanks, and apologies if I've goofed.

Charlton

Charlton Purvis
(803) 777-8858 : voice
(803) 777-8833 : fax