[Mapserver-users] WMS server issues

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Sat May 3 14:59:28 EDT 2003

Doug -

I do think it's necessary to notify people if you find a bug, otherwise
it's unlikely to be fixed!  I'm frankly quite surprised that commas are
permitted in layer names in the spec, so it's very easy to overlook that
detail - I haven't heard of anyone else serving layer names with commas,
so it's the kind of bug that's easy to miss.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com