[Mapserver-users] execute two querys at the same time

Alessandro Galasso agalasso at gndci.cs.cnr.it
Mon May 5 09:08:53 EDT 2003

Hi Nicole,
if you mean geografical query (by click) the answer is yes for sure. You
have to use NQUERY/NQUERYMAP modes and LAYERS to specify which layers are
active (ON).

The same thing seems to me impossible in ITEMNQUERY/ITEMNQUERYMAP modes. In
fact the omission of qlayer give a "No query layer defined". I've tryed in
many ways but i cannot find the right one.

By the way, Steve Lime told us that a new management for item queries is in
progress, and will be available in the next final release of Mapserver.

---
Alessandro Galasso