[Mapserver-users] Re: problems compiling PROJ.4 on Mac OS X 10.2.5

pkishor_98 pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Wed May 7 13:30:11 EDT 2003

--- In mapserver-users at yahoogroups.com, John Oram <mapserver at o...> wrote:
> OK, tried "sudo make install".  Seems a little better -- no grievous
> errors that I can see (though I am not quite sure what I should look
> for).  I did see something about "nad2nad source files not present"

John,

you have to grab the NAD files (on remotesensing.org) and copy them in
the src directory tree... everything will be ok.

I am not near my iBook (all the instructions are there, so I am
speaking from memory), but I can email you the specific instructions
in the evening. In the meantime, try the above.

Puneet.