[Mapserver-users] msSearchDiskTree(): Unable to access file.

Sven Jacobi jacobi at dfki.de
Thu May 8 09:02:05 EDT 2003

Hi list,

I'm using Mapscript for Python and I want to ask

whether it is possible to avoid exceptions like this:

val = MapScriptc.mapObj_draw(self.this)

RuntimeError: msSearchDiskTree(): Unable to access file.

Exception exceptions.RuntimeError: 'msSearchDiskTree(): Unable to access file.
\n' in <method mapObjPtr.__del__ of mapObj instance at 1a16fc> ignored

I can't find any error inside my script or mapfile, but still

I receive these errors. So I ask whether it is possible to

ignore these exceptions...

Or any other ideas???

Thanks in forward,

Sven