[Mapserver-users] Combining images from several mapfiles

Doug Cates doug at moximedia.com
Fri May 16 14:11:27 EDT 2003

You wrote:

> Oh, and by the way, you can even set tranparency of the
> different images within the browser in the style items...

If you request GIF or PNG formats and use &TRANSPARENT=TRUE in your WMS
GetMap request, the images will be transparent. We use this method in our
client. You can see some examples (including examples that use MapServer WMS
services in combination with other WMS server products) at:

http://moximedia.com/imf_sites.html

Doug
--
Doug Cates