[Mapserver-users] TTF support or not?

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Thu May 22 03:51:25 EDT 2003

This error is not about your mapserver program, but about the GD library that
it uses. This library should also be compiled with TTF support, otherwise
mapservers ttf support, that uses libGD, will not work.
You should either recompile GD with TTF, or get another binary of it with TTF
support.

Regards,
Vincent Schut.