[Mapserver-users] Thanks to all of you

Dwijadas Dwijadas
Tue May 27 02:07:23 EDT 2003

Hi
   listusers
            Thanks all of you who helped me to solve the problem i
had faced. In the place  of IMAGEURL it should be "/images/". Ed
McNierney's
suggestion was absolutely correct.Now my maps are coming in the
browser
with labels,legends,reference map, scalebar with selection
facilities.

             I am now trying to add the facilities of query also.
So
I can expect a support from all of you if i face  any problem
related to
query.

                   Thanks to Thorsten ,Markus and Richard also.

                                "Dwijadas Dey"