[Mapserver-users] Compiling Mapserver/PythonMapScript on WinXP

Bjoern Platzen bplatzen at sosnetz.de
Tue Nov 25 01:04:30 EST 2003

Hi list,

for a presentation, I have to install PythonMapscript on my
WinXP-Laptop.
The howto in the Wiki doesn't work for me because I have no M$ Visual
C++...
I just have DJGPP (GCC/GPP) and no idea about C/C++ so that I don't
really know, what to do with the sources to make them compile...

So, has anyone experienced this with a non-MS-compiler before?? Or, are
there any precompiled dll's that I could try to use??

Any help would be great...

Thanks in advance,

Bjoern.
--